Benicio del Toro Freddie Mercury Oscar Wilde Paolo Coelho Frank McCourt Nando Parrado Frank Sinatra Jimi Hendrix Aretha Franklin Sting Elton John George Michael José Cura Jeff Bridges Javiér Bardem Gerard Butler Queen Keane Joni Mitchell

úterý 9. dubna 2013

Seeing Lorna Byrne

It was just a week ago that I noticed that Lorna Byrne, the Irish writer, is coming for the book signing in Prague. I have noticed her book in Ireland. It was displayed in the bookstore on the left back shelf and it went through my hands so many times. I always wanted to buy it, once I was even at the cash register already clutching it, but then something made me change my mind. I guess I wasn´t just ready. My relationship and my everyday survival were so tough, that to be dealing with anything spiritual and subtle as this might go unnoticed and become fruitless. But this time, I was sure I have to go and get the book. My sister bought it for my birthday the very same day as Lorna held the signing and I rushed all way back from work to get hold of it, then rushed back to the bookstore. 
The queue was as nearly as enourmous as the one that waited for Madeleine. And it was damn cold outside too, but I decided to wait anyway. I even befriended two awesome ladies and we chatted and laughed together for hours non stop. I guess we were just meant for each other´s company. 
To see Lorna was quite peculiar. She looked so tiny and vulnerable, yet the power of her positive energy nearly knocked me over. I could tell from the distance she was an incredible, amazing, strong lady. It shone right through her and you didn´t need angels around her to assure you that she was one of them. I gave her my book to sign in, and when I said Hello how are you, she looked up at me, and searched deep inside my eyes. There was this little moment as if we recognized each other, such a remarkable glimpse of some inner understanding from some other plane perhaps, and when she said God bless you, I was nearly in heaven. I´m not sure why did it matter to me so much, but everyone there seemed to be lovingly transfixed to this woman, everyone around me watched her as if they saw an apparition of an angel himself. The atmosphere was nice, loving and tranquil. If I could I would have asked her so many things, and mainly, if she could see my guardian angel Seraphiel. I bet he must have looked awesome that night, flashing his wings and all :) 
Anyway, I felt lifted and happy, that I´ve met Lorna for this brief moment in time. maybe our souls will meet again, who knows....



 

was standing in this queue nearly two hours


2 komentáře:

  1. Beautiful ... May you always be blessed and what a stunning name your Guardian Angel has. Lots of love, light and blessings to you always. Amen

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. I wish I would know you, whoever you are. Thank you for your lovely message. That really made my day. Bless you too :)

      Vymazat