Benicio del Toro Freddie Mercury Oscar Wilde Paolo Coelho Frank McCourt Nando Parrado Frank Sinatra Jimi Hendrix Aretha Franklin Sting Elton John George Michael José Cura Jeff Bridges Javiér Bardem Gerard Butler Queen Keane Joni Mitchell

úterý 23. prosince 2014

Drawings

I have been drawing on and off since I was just a kid. I have never pursued it any further though, as I never thought I would be good enough, so that´s why I lack any technique and it´s quite obvious. I only draw for pleasure whenever I feel like it - perhaps once in a year...

My first drawing when I was around 11 years old -my sister going to the dance ball

my self portrait when I was 15

Ava Gardner 2012

Mia Farrow 2012

Audrey Hepburn 2012

Benicio del Toro 2012

study of the eye

Freddie Mercury 2014

1 komentář:

  1. Beautiful, Teri. I especially like the self-portrait and the eye.

    OdpovědětVymazat