Benicio del Toro Freddie Mercury Oscar Wilde Paolo Coelho Frank McCourt Nando Parrado Frank Sinatra Jimi Hendrix Aretha Franklin Sting Elton John George Michael José Cura Jeff Bridges Javiér Bardem Gerard Butler Queen Keane Joni Mitchell

čtvrtek 6. října 2011

All I ever wanted you to know

Should I leave you and should I go
when all what´s left are scars that never fade,
the pain never leaves, the hurt neither so
there is too many mistakes we´ve made

I often wonder is this it – the end to it all
it was such a hard fight to get under your skin,
now all I´ve got is empty mind and soul,
through many times of loneliness I´ve been

I´ve lived thousand lives while loving you
the amount of fear I´ve carried in my head
imagining to lose you, not ever having you
was the most difficult of all – constant thread

I love you very much, my dearest boy
that´s all I ever wanted you to know and yet,
I can´t just simply let you quite destroy
all our love and things we´ve left unsaid

As little particle I´ll be present in your soul,
forever unnoticed by you like a quiet thief,
you´ll never understand why I loved you so
try not to grasp it – just believe...

(composed by myself, 6/10/11)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat